What in my mind




  • Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
  • When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
  • Being single doesn't necessarily mean you're available. Sometimes you have to put up a sign that says, "Do Not Disturb" on your heart.
  • Being single doesn't necessarily mean one is not wanted. In many cases it means that one knows what they want and if they can't find that someone special then they'll remain single forever because they're OK and happy with who they are and just want that someone special to complete them and take their happiness a higher level.
  • Today is a new day. Hiding from your history only shackles you to it. We can't undo a single thing we have ever done, but we can make decisions today that propel us to the life we want and towards the healing we need.
  • If you aren't happy being single you will never be happy in a relationship. Get your own life and love it first, then share it.
  • Single doesn't always mean lonely the same way ,Relationship doesn't always mean happy.
  • Sometimes people think if they're single no one can hurt them... but being single and thinking about memories can kill you.
  • I miss the days you held me and the days I hear your voice. I miss the days you were there. Us falling apart wasnt my choice. I miss the days you kissed me and the feelings we used to show. But most of all I miss the guy that I thought I used to know.
  • I was so used to you calling me because every night we used to speak and now I still wait by the phone until I fall asleep.
  • Yeah, I miss him. I think I miss what I wanted him to be more than what he actually was.
  • I miss you when something really good happens because youre the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me because youre the only one who understands me so well.
  • Months or years may pass without talking to someone but it's crazy how many minutes in everyday that passes that they enter our mind at some point. Their laugh, their smile, their voice, the small shared moments, ones we will never forget and all because they were someone we truly loved so our heart remains silent because of no ears but forever strong for the one we truly loved as the minutes turn to hours, the days turn to months and the months turn to years.
  • I miss you, like everyday. Wanna be with you, but you're away. Said I miss you, missing you insane. But if I got with you, could it feel the same?
  • 3 things I want in a relationship: Eyes that wont cry, lips than wont lie, and love that wont die.
  • Find someone worth your tears, worth your laughter, worth your heart and that loves you as much as you love them.
  • A REAL man, the kind of man a woman wants to give her life to, is one who will respect her dignity, who will honor her like the valuable treasure she is. A REAL man will not attempt to rip her precious pearl from it's protective shell, or persuade her with charm to give away her treasure prematurely, but he will wait patiently until she willingly gives him the prize of her heart. A REAL man will cherish and care for that prize forever.
  • When I first saw you, I was afraid to meet you, when I first met you I was afraid to kiss you, when I first kissed you I was afraid to love you but now that I love you I am afraid to lose you.

    Yang benar,
    NadNanie

    ______________________________________________________

    ILOVEYOU :')
    You are the good one dear ,
    I need you to bring me until the end my life .

    Sekian dari saya ,
    Kbai .
    Terima kasih :)